Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Wednesday Vignette - a view from the Back Bay Inn

I'm such a sun-lover that, as much as we need any available rain, today's drizzle made me immediately start flipping through my files of sunny images for solace.

I took this shot from the balcony of our room at the Back Bay Inn in Los Osos, California, early on a late January morning. The temperature was cool, the bay was like glass, and the sun caught the dunes in the background perfectly.
As I regale myself with sun pictures today, I'm joining my friend Anna to celebrate her weekly meme. Take a trip to Flutter and Hum to see more Wednesday vignettes today.

7 comments:

  1. So pretty! A January view to relish for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The gloom that comes with rain does take some getting used to after enjoying such beautiful sunny days! Beautiful view!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha - and here I was thoroughly enjoying the rainy day! But yours is truly a wonderful view!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I took a couple reminder shots that I plan to turn to on the rainy days ahead. I appreciate your "pick me up" today...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely shot, Jane! Thanks for sharing a sunny memory from earlier in the year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, the water looks so calm and clear and full of reflections, like a mirror.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vacations are almost as good inretrospect...and vicariously.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you in advance for jumping through the annoying but necessary word verification hoop to leave your thoughts!